Mr. and Mrs. Hosford!

Mr. and Mrs. Hosford!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

STIRNUS WEDDING!!!

What a seriously amazing wedding weekend! I was so proud to be able to be a part of it all.  Veronica and Gabe are and amazing couple, and I wish we lived closer so that we could do fun married couple things together! :)  Here are some highlights from their special wedding weekend!


The bridesmaids......including the Man of Honor. :)


Me and the Bride to be!


Loved this shot.....and the next one! :)



Wedding Day! Getting ready!


Our beautiful dresses and shoes!


Getting the party Started!


About to get dressed!


There they are.....I love Veronicas face here!



So beautiful!


Brittany and I


They are MARRIED!


My beautiful flowers!


My Family!




The whole bridal party rode the little fire truck from the ceremony cite to the reception. This was one of my favorite parts of the day!


End of the night, we all took the limo to Stout Brothers in downtown Santa Rosa, where Veronica and Gabe were given a standing ovation as they walked in. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment